viernes, 26 de diciembre de 2014

I'm soooooooooooo done with my life. Not only with mine, but with life in general. For fuck's sake, yesterday night it happened again. Once again I was at the cinema with Jose, watching Big Hero 6, a movie that I didn't even want to watch, I went to the cinema trying to make Jose happy because he loves Disney movies... We bought the tickets, a few gummies, popcorn... And I felt so happy to spend time with him out of home, so I kissed him and I put my head on his shoulder while I watched the film. During this time, a woman that was siting near us, changed her sit. Half an hour later, and after being looking at us for a long time, the man who was sitting close to us also moved. 
What happened? What's wrong? I'm so tired of this that I'm not going to finish this post, I'm going to let you guess who did it wrong here. I'm out.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario