domingo, 9 de noviembre de 2014

Dear friend,
It’s been a long time since we don’t talk. I’ve been missing you a lot, you know? We used to be stick together, but now…
How’s everything going? I heard you’re dating someone… I guess it’s the reason we don’t talk that often. You don’t need me anymore. I used to be your muse, do you remember it? I’m sure you do… Since you left I’m reaching for you. Every day. Every month. Every year. I almost get you this past September 16th, I beg it was tough for you, but you didn’t call me, I saw you from the distance, I got closer when you started crying. You thought you were alone in your room, but I was there.
I hope you consider to meet me again, even if you don’t miss me, I’ll be there helping you to write in your deepest sadness.

Sincerely yours, your muse, your deepest pains,
Your passed depression.

Hey…
Yes… I know it’s been a long time since you came around. Everything it’s awesome, as you may know.
Yes, I’m dating someone. And yes, he’s one of the reasons you’re not here and you’re not going to come back. 
I’m sorry for you, I’m sorry for being that rude, but talking to you again makes me wanna throw up.
I’m not alone anymore. 
You say that I was crying, but you might have leave before my mother came into my room to cry with me. To support me. To love me. I guess you didn’t see it, or maybe you didn’t want to see it, huh?
I’m sure I will meet you every 16th of every month, but won’t last forever.
The aim of writing this was only for me to saying it to you.
I don’t need you to write.
I don’t need you to be there.
I was never yours.

Fuck you and never come back,

Juan Antonio. 

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario